Gallerys

Friday, May 14, 2010

Down with the Sickness

Unfortunately i have been quite sick for the past 2 weeks and havent gotten much done.
Ive been trying to get out and shoot more but my lack of money has made me turn to proper payed work so i have been kicking my sickness in the butt and slugging it out on the worksite.

My boss is a surf fanatic and on wednesday we heard the surf had picked up so we dropped the tools and rushed down to the beach to find some ok right handers off moffats point, as its became low the waves got a little more impressive and a few shredders rocked up though to my disgust as i got out of the water to take photos most of the people started leaving, geeeesh.














Also i visited the lovely Jess again and took a few photos for my course, i wont show you the good ones but ill show you one i quite liked:)






Went to the Womens Soccer tonight just for a little muck around, turns out it was to dark to shoot and action shots without them being super distorted or to dark so i just shot some muck arounds nothing very interesting i just need to blog.



Ghosts





No comments:

Post a Comment