Gallerys

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Fulfilling Weekends

Saturday morning took a trip to Yandina to set up for my exhibition that night, Met up with Micheal and Matty at Pacific paradise and hung out with 8 year olds playing with poo, wasnt pleasant.








Rolled on up to big top shopping center and got a clip or 2 then headed off to Cali. Picked up Alex ' Frenchie ' on the way who i hadnt met before but he is a rad bloke.



Bit to tired to explain anymore so ill just let my photos do the talking.











MATTHEW LAWTON IMAGES! Lawton tamed a shot on my camera, ill call it a fluke! Nah good work Mat











Spent the night at Mattys and helped him move out on sunday. Micheal and myself went to shoot some clips and photos and met up with Moe who acted as my tripod for many photos and filmed some clips:)









Id love to show you my good shots, but its against the rules haha
Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment