Gallerys

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Late starts, Early days

James and my self happily awoke tuesday morning around 11:50am, being a lovely host i cooked us both a hearty hit of bacon and eggs and surprisingly Elliot, Dylan and Jack rocked up wanting to hit up beerwah for some shots.

Beerwah was pretty bland full of some little gromit scooter fuck with fluro green bars, i swear next time imm at beerwah and your there if i have my bike im going earn hundreads of points because of you.

The photos turned out fucking shit, im actually dissapointed.
Most the flash just got in the picture and ahhh
it just really annoyed me

Here is the outcome

















Shit.


Also i got my first photo published in SLAM Skatemag
and the bastards spelt my last name completely wrong
Im not Tom Rigby :S

No comments:

Post a Comment